Friday 7 August 2020

Cross country

 Yesterday we ran our cross country. We all piled up in the bus and headed out to the Cutlers farm.                When we got there we had to walk around about 200 meters and then set up the gazebo and lay down the tarp. As time went by it was time for the year eights to run. My teacher called them out and they came and lined up. She showed them the way around the track and then ready set GO off they went. I cheered every one on until I heard my year level get called out. We gathered around, stretched and got shown the track and off we went. We were running 3 km. I got tired around about half of the way but i didn't give up. I enjoyed hearing people cheer me on as I was crossing the finish line. After my race I had a drink of water and something to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment